Thursday, February 21, 2008

Results - Top 24

Well, the people have chosen.

I was right on with the bottom two girls.
Amy Davis
Joanne Borgella

I found it difficult to mark the guys as most of the performances were equally uninspired. However, I thought there were several singers who did not do as well as Garret. Perhaps the public didn't like the song.
Garret Haley
Colton Berry


Sadly, the voted off (under tremendous pressure & emotional as well) did not relax and sing as well as they could for their final performances, which is a shame.

Although the songs this week were supposed to be from the 60s, there were several chosen ('Where the Boys are'?) that I thought were more 50s. Why someone would choose a song like that and not make an effort to do it in a contemporary style, I don't know. I felt like I was watching The Love Boat cabaret most of the time.

Hopefully next week will be better!

No comments: